Want to know more?

Sending your data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data.

Hradec Králové – Commercial Zone I.

Commercial Zone I. has already two existing retail centers – MAKRO Cash and Carry (area of 7 hectares) and HORNBACH (5 hectares). Both centers are several years in operation and well prospering. Commercial zone II – Retail center SCONTO completed in 2012.

The locality has free sites for developing – area of 65.054 sqm and 5.801 sqm. Both sites have technical infrastructure with sufficient capacity built up to their borders.

Northern part of Commercial Zone (named as Commercial Zone III. – TESCO) consist of several big retail centres (Tesco, Gigasport, Asko, Elektro world) and small retail units (Sportisimo, Humanic, Vesna, Takko fashion, Breno, Superzoo, Halfords, HB studio, Baťa, Homeart, Kler, Euro nábytek, Chicco baby, Okay).

Transport access
Access do Commercial zone Hradubická is from a fly-over junction on the road Hradec Králové – Pardubice. In the future, this road shall be connected to a highway D 11 from Prague. Traffic and utility infrastructure is terminated at the land border. Public transport connection is considered after completion of the shopping zone. A road connecting the Commercial zone I. (Makro, Hornbach) and the Commercial zone III. (Tesco) is to be built in the section II. Land for this road has been already purchased by the municipality Hradec Králové.

Current and potential customer base
The stream territory for the zone in the distance of about 50 km represents about 350 000 – 400 000 inhabitants. At present, the zone attracts approximately 8 000 customers daily. This number shall increase to approximately 15 000 per day after completion.

Land development plan and regulation
Land development plan for this location has been approved and allows development of a wide spectrum of regional shopping centers, hyper/supermarkets, services, offices etc. The area development plan calls for at least 30% of greenery, the remaining 70% is to be divided between built-up area and land with hard surface. E.I.A. has been prepared and approved for the area the new development may commence within six months after processing the Land development ruling.